E PERSCRIPTIONS

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
evansmr1

E PERSCRIPTIONS

Postby evansmr1 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:46 pm

It appears that my wife is going to be on medication for ever. Currently she gets 3 months worth of prescriptions' from her Doctor when she visits. I am fairly certain that on her next visit to her Doctor on Thursday she will be told that no other visits will be required in relation to her current cholesterol issue, but medication will still be required. Rather than paying a visit to get her prescription I was wondering if the e-prescription on the Taxis system would be a more sensible step.
Has anyone on this Forum used this service? Advise on how to use it please. My wife has her own Taxis logon.
Mike
=============
Sic parvis magnaike

Kilkis

Re: E PERSCRIPTIONS

Postby Kilkis » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:23 pm

Yes, I have been using it since April 2020 and it works perfectly. I registered both my mobile number and my email address on the web site so the e-prescriptions are delivered to both. You can either show the pharmacist the e-prescription SMS on your mobile or print off the email version and give it to them. All they actually need is the code number on it. I got my doctor's bank account details from her in order to make the payments. I simply phone the receptionist and ask for a repeat prescription. Sometimes they arrive while I am talking to her on the phone and sometimes a little later. You also get a notification when you fill the prescription at the pharmacy. I pay for them by online bank transfer immediately.

The only slight downside is that it costs me a bit more. It costs me €3 to make the transfer but I discovered it also costs the doctor €3 to receive it so I pay her €23 instead of the €20 that I would pay in cash for 3 months prescriptions. The receptionist said that I didn't need to do this but I don't think it is right that the doctor is €3 out of pocket for my convenience.

I described how to register on this post

Warwick

PS You could try starting at this page which shows in English in Chrome. That cuts out the first few steps and takes you straight to "Next I clicked on a large blue button" but it might not work jumping directly to it. Give it a try.

evansmr1

Postby evansmr1 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:55 am

Many thanks, I did try and find the post that you referred to as I recalled reading it . However, as you will note, I was unsuccessful.

Thank you for the reposting it I will discuss it with my wife's Doctor on Thursday
Mike

=============

Sic parvis magnaike

Voni

Postby Voni » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:39 pm

If like me you are nervous of using the Greek site (although I’m sure Warwick’s instructions are excellent) your accountant will do the registration for you.

If you are registered for e-prescriptions before your relevant vaccine platform opens you will be contacted automatically for an appointment.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:09 pm

You do need to be in telephone contact with your accountant while he does it, you can't just give him your details and leave him to get on with it. When he registers your mobile number the site will send a verification code to your mobile and your accountant will need to enter that code to complete the registration. Similarly when he registers your email address a verification code with be sent to that address which he needs to enter. He will only know what codes to enter if you are in telephone contact with him and tell them to him.

I am also wary of Greek bureaucracy and I certainly don't go messing around inside the tax system but the process I described only takes you to a web page that allows you to register for e-prescriptions. The worst that can happen is that you fail. I don't believe that you can screw anything else up. When you have finished if you log off the site and then go through the whole log on procedure again if you have succeeded your mobile number and email address will be showing where previously there were empty boxes.

Warwick

evansmr1

Postby evansmr1 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:28 pm

Warwick
I am also wary of Greek bureaucracy and I certainly don't go messing around inside the tax system but the process I described only takes you to a web page that allows you to register for e-prescriptions.

Piece of cake. Did it yesterday following your instructions.

I prefer do carry out these tasks myself rather than relying on Professionals. I only use the Accountant for my annual tax return. I like to be in control.

Thanks for your documentation.
Mike

=============

Sic parvis magnaike

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:41 pm

I agree, I prefer to do things myself apart from my tax return and I even calculate the tax due myself to compare with the tax office assessment. The registration process looks long and complicated with a lot of Greek words but in reality it just boils down to click on A, click on B etc.

Warwick

bobscott

Postby bobscott » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:31 pm

:D Z
Kilkis wrote:
I described how to register on this post

Warwick

Two questions Warwick. I don't fully understand what you mean when you say "That seems to simply close the tab but if you go back to the tab that opened the ΑΑΔΕ tab, which has p-rv on the tab itself and the address https://ehealth.gov.gr/p-rv/p/ ( don't click on this as a link. You need to get to it through the above procedure) you will see a new panel has opened." I am unsure whether to click on that at any stage or not?

Second question: how do you actcually get a new prescription on your phone to show to the pharmacist? I guess it doesn't appear by magic on the due date, so what do you do to initiate it?

Blissfully ignorant Bob! :lol:
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:04 pm

Bob, try opening this page in Chrome: https://www.gov.gr/ipiresies/ugeia-kai- ... gographese and it should be in English. This is part way through my original description but I think it will work.

At the bottom click on the blue button labelled "Login to service". That opens a new page but still on the same tab https://ehealth.gov.gr/p-rv/p

If that page is in Greek right click on a blank part of the page and select "translate to English" from the drop down menu. That should have another blue button labelled "Login to service" so left click on that. This time it opens a new tab with boxes for TAXISNet username and password. Enter those and click on Εισοδος.

That opens a new page with a button labelled "Εξουσιοδοτηση". Left click on the button. That might do one of two things. It might just go back to the panel with the username and password so it appears to have failed. If it does that go back to the first tab and you should see a box to enter your AMKA number. If you are lucky it might automatically jump back to the first tab with the AMKA box. Either way enter the AMKA number and click on the button and you should get to the page where you can register your mobile number and email address.

To get a new prescription you phone your doctor and ask them to issue you with repeat prescriptions using the e-prescription service. I normally get 3 months worth. When the doctor inputs the prescription on the AMKA system it is automatically sent immediately to your mobile as 3 separate SMS messages and 3 email messages each with a unique prescription code.

Warwick

bobscott

Postby bobscott » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:24 am

Thanks Warwick. Quite clear. And thanks for the info about how to initiate. I deal with the Health Centre in Vamos so I might just go there first time to establish a procedure. Stay safe. Bob.
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:10 am

That sounds sensible. Obviously different practises might operate in different ways. I can only speak from experience of my own doctor.

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”