Paying Water Bill Online

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
P&B

Paying Water Bill Online

Postby P&B » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:09 pm

I'm seeking confirmation of how to pay a water bill online and that the instructions I've found are still correct. It's my understanding that after login in to Online Banking I proceed to:

"Payments" | "By category" | "Public sector" | "Municipalities" | "<<Apokoronas>>" (the municipality I live in)

Then enter the name as it appears on the top line of the bill followed by the 25 digit payment code beginning "RF" and finally the amount.

Does anyone know if it is possible yet to receive Water Bills electronically rather than in the post?

Many thanks, P&B

evansmr1

Re: Paying Water Bill Online

Postby evansmr1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:43 am

I receive all my bills on line. No paper invoices in the post. That is except for the water bill. I have emailed them 3 times without success. I even called in to their Office in Agios Nikolaos and asked if I could receive my bill electronically. The simple answer was NO. But maybe in the near future, no date was given.
Mike
=============
Sic parvis magnaike

jane m clayton

Re: Paying Water Bill Online

Postby jane m clayton » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:09 pm

Yes, we had the same response from the office in Mournies, near Chania.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”